Holiday Slow Write

This week in Rm1 we did a slow write about our holiday and my slow write was about me going to the BMX track.


Not Again!

"Woohoo" 
I was so excited to go to the BMX track.
Finally we were there and I wrapped my hands around the handle bars.
I got ready for awesomeness.
Gently I pushed myself down the steep hill. What happens if I crash?
Although it wasn’t that common for my bike to slip out on this track, it's still dangerous.
Then I zoomed down the rouff, steep ,slippery gravel then I went up and down then up and down.
Why is it that my feet always slip on the metal pedals when I’m getting air?
Then suddenly right before I hit the ground I felt the metal pedal scrape down my shin, but I still had to get to the end. When I got to the end I looked down at my leg and it was covered in blood, I ran my finger down the cut and there was a big crater. owww!

Comments

  1. Kia ora Matai
    I liked the way you painted a clear picture of your BMX moment in my mind. I can see your journey on the track and the scrape down your shin!! What determination you have Matai.

    Koka Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matai, what great descriptive writing you have used! Like koka Jo, you have helped me to clearly imagine you on your bike zooming down the ramp- so much so that I cringed hearing of your shin scrape, that must have hurt!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment