Domestic cat

Today I write a acrostic poem about a cats it was really fun because I got to be really creative. A  acrostic poem is a poem where write a word vertical then you write sentences that start with the same letter here is my poem.

D ogs are dirty cats are clean.
O verall dogs are better than cats.
M eowing all day is so annoying to listen too.
E yes that can see in the dark.
S ome cats have spots and some cats have stripes.
T igger looks skinnier than normal tigers.
I mportant dogs, don’t worry about the cats.
C ute dogs ugly cats.

C ats play minecraft, dogs play fortnite, fortnite better.
A lmost all cats are lazy and dogs are playful.
T here are is three hundred million more dogs in the world cats 

Comments

  1. Haha some of your creative sentences made me laugh!! I can’t help but think you don’t like cats Matai??? I never knew this, what would poor Zena think 🤣 what a fun exercise! We’re you given the starting words ‘Domestic Cats’ or did you choose this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to go to see this web pate and reading the views off alll mates about this paragraph, whie I am also keen of getting knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment