Disneyland and the San Diego Zoo

Aaahhh! I screeched as I zoomed past the space ship. We were just at the end of one of my favourite rides, Space Mountain in Disneyland. The ride was crazy because it was dark, fast and it had very sharp turns (and I put my hands up at the wrong moment then I almost got chucked out of the ride). My sisters even went on Space Mountain and the youngest is five years old. The roughest ride was the Matterhorn Bobsleds. the was even a yeti not just one but three and they looked so real, it was crazy. I went the Indiana Jones ride but I can't tell you about that because I had my eyes closed the whole way because it was too scary. I did hear some rattlesnake noise some screaming and a guy or ghost saying some thing about a curse or something. I went on heaps of different rides but I have to write about the zoo.

I don't have that much to write about because it was so amazing, there were so many animals and there's always something to look at. The reptiles were really cool, there were lots of snakes and lizards that were endangered. My favourite reptile was the huge Komodo dragon and the giant tortoises. The tortoises's shells looked like a big bolder. The zoo was fantastic I wish I could go there every day.

DISNEYLAND                                                        THE ZOO
         


 

Comments

  1. Great descriptive writing! What a fun couple of days Disneyland was!! We had a ridiculous amount of fun and I was so impressed at your, and your sisters’ bravery on those big rides. The Zoo was incredible, I kept thinking how lucky San Diegoan’s are to have that wondrous place in their city. I love how you took charge and led us straight to the Reptile enclosures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great blog post Matai. You had really good information. That sounded really fun. I wish i went their.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matai
    WOW! that sounds sooooo cool. Knowing you, you would have freaked out with excitement at the reptile enclosures at the zoo. Those rides sound sooo cool and I wish that I could go to disneyland as well. BUT, why was the Indiana Jones ride so scary??
    -Hunter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Hunter. The Indiana Jones ride was scary because there was a big snake that almost ate me. See you in Gizzy Hunter From Matai

      Delete
  4. Hola Matai
    It sounds so cool being at disneyland and the zoo. You hooked the reader in at the start. I wish I was there.
    Adiós Amigo From Shea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment