Paragliding at Fiji

Vroom! I could hear the boats engines starting as me and my Mum hopped on. My Dad didn't go because he was too scared. We started to get further and further away from land, I started getting really nervous then we got our straps on they held us up in the air.

Finally we were ready to get amazed and scared at the same time. I sat down on the boat then I started to get higher and higher off the water. We started to swing back and forth. Everything looked so small from one hundred or two hundred meters in the air. after a few minutes flying it got really relaxing. Then suddenly I saw something jumping in the water, it was a school of dolphins, a couple minutes after I saw a green sea turtle. then we got pulled in and got back onto the boat. here are some photos.
 
 

they're not my feet, there my Mum's.

Comments

  1. This was an incredible experience to share with you Matai! You were so calm and relaxed and it made me feel better as I was very scared!! The swinging part was the scariest and also seeing how high we were from the water!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment