The Endeavour

Today me and my family went to the California Science Centre in LA. we saw an Imax movie about volcanos and we there was this big aquarium with sharks and lots of other sea creatures as well. The main and best activities we went and saw was the Endeavour, it's a space shuttle that has actually been to space, not once not twice but twenty five times. The space shuttle was huge and it had big thrusters at the end of the ship. The gas tank was bigger then the shuttle, it was bright orange and if you stood it up it would be probably three stories high, it was massive. That's how big the shuttle and boosters are.

Comments

  1. Hi Mātai - thanks for sharing this awesome experience! How lucky you are to go here. We really like how you have shared how many times it has gone to space.
    Our question is "Did you get to go inside it?". If so, what was it like? Was it full of seats or was it empty?
    We really look forward to seeing where you visit next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was definitely a highlight for me too Matai! The sheer size of the ship was amazing and while we couldn’t go inside it, we were able to imagine very easily what it must have been like for the astronauts from the photos and information boards posted nearby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matai, CALIFORNIA lucky and the spaceship that is pretty cool when you come to think of it.Where there oxygen tanks in the spaceship???The boosters are massive you could fit a boulder in there.Hope we see you soon.
    Angus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi matai it is Taj.
    That is a pretty awesome space shuttle. I love how you said it's been in space 25 times ,it takes my breath away it reminds me when I got my first lego spaceship from when I was six. Maybe you could show some pictures of what was on the information board.loved the blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Matai it is chase here. I like your catchy title and that is really cool how you went to the the endeavour.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment