Yosemite Park

Yesterday was really busy because we explored the natural and rugged Yosemite National Park, in Northern California. There are lots of creatures, trees and big rocks where we're staying. Yesterday it was like entering a whole different world, but the journey was rough because the mountain roads were windy and the roads were busy. The coolest thing on the road was the tunnel, it was like going through a portal but actually we were just under a big mountain made of granite rock. The tunnel was about one mile long.
 
I step out of the car with excitement brewing in my brain. We stopped right after the tunnel and the view was amazing. I have a picture of it it will be at the end of the story. The second stop off was at a huge waterfall that you could stand under and guess what, I got soaked it was so fun. Then we hopped back in the car and went to another waterfall- this one you actually had to walk to it. The water came from melted snow, the waterfalls were amazing. The cliffs were so big they didn't feel real and there were people climbing them. Tomorrow we are going to Disneyland. You should come to Yosemite one day, it's amazing! The cliffs don't look as big in the pictures but when you see them with your own eye it's spectacular!





Comments

  1. WOW! Your photos are amazing Mātai! I really get a sense of the grandeur you're explaining in your blog. I'd really like to know how high that waterfall is... I think waterfalls are incredible with all that water pouring off a cliff. I do hope you enjoy Disneyland - I loved it ;-). Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another highlight for me too! I couldn’t stop say ‘This is spectacular’ the whole weekend!! I wonder why this isn’t the eighth wonder of the world! I will definitely be coming back one day to do some more hikes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment