Fathers day!

Fathers Day!
This Sunday it's fathers day, and i'm going to try to make it the best yet, we are righting are a story about all the things we love about our Dad and things we love about our Dad. I love my Dad and we do really fun things together like surf, play video games, go for awesome adventures and walk on the beach. We are also making this cool card and it pops out, we are putting the writing in the cards and it's going to look awesome. My Dad is super duper truper awesome, I love him lots. This is what the card looks like.

Comments

  1. Such a cool card! I know Dad was stoked to receive it and I think you did a great job with making him feel special and loved on Father’s Day. Another great piece of writing!! May I suggest that you could proof read it again before publishing, in the future? I got a wee bit lost on the first sentence but flew through the rest 😊 Well done Matai!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment